Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Thursday 26 July 2007

Grr

Today I'm just angry, without having a specific target - and that's so much worse than being angry at or about something in particular. Or perhaps I'm just not sufficiently focused. Maybe it is residual annoyance at having worked an entire shift in the company of Pea Brain and building dismay that today's shift will be spent in the company of The Handmaiden ... or building tension with the prospect of spending some hours in close company with the Big Swinging Dick.

Lack of sleep too, might be playing a part. Last night I got home at about quarter past. An hour and a bit later I finally was able to start preparing a meal, after he'd fallen through the door for the last time and staggered up to his bed. And I've got another three nights of that and a day shift on Sunday ahead of me.

I have a couple of new DVDs to watch as well as the rest of Series 3 and the entire JKR oeuvre and ... I just want a little peace and a little space and I don't want the fat hairy bastard swaying about and spouting drunken meanderings when I get home from work in the evening.

Okay, getting a bit focused now. Thanks for that.

No comments: