Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Monday 30 July 2007

I'm doing my bit

I've bought myself one of those frightfully fashionable cotton/linen shopping bags. Now can I have my gas guzzler please?

On a serious note it - the bag, is a bit disappointing. It is so big that if I carry it in my hand the contents at the bottom are almost dragging on the ground, and anything made of glass (or some other fragile material) is at serious risk when I'm climbing a kerb or stairs. At the same time those black handles are too small for me to be able to put my arm through and comfortably so I carry it that way over my shoulder. Still it makes me feel slightly virtuous and that's got to be a good thing.

I suspect the novelty of this thing is going to wear out quite quickly. You'd better cancel that gas guzzler order.

No comments: