Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Tuesday 10 July 2007

Trouser down moment

Last year his mother sent her away for a week, with his connivance and against my wishes. This was great as the stress caused me to lose the very best part of a stone in weight, and most of that I'd wanted to lose.

I swore blind I'd not let him do it again. I was aware that the same activity company were mailing us with this year's range of offerings. I was aware that he'd not Asked me if I'd Mind her going away for a week. I told her, when she let slip she'd like to go that she wouldn't be going if I wasn't given the courtesy of Prior Consultation.

He got the message and asked if I'd mind her going. He made a great play of contacting about available weeks.

Then last night he let slip that since the price of the week she wants to go on has been reduced "mum will only have to find another £50". This shows that he still hasn't sufficient self-respect to stand on his own two feet when it comes to raising his child but instead quite happily sponges off an eighty something year old widow so that he doesn't have to curtail the alcohol, nicotine and junk food consumpton rates chez nous.

Oh dear.

It also shows that the great show of consultation was just smoke and mirrors and he is still a gutless, conniving Bastard.

No comments: