Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Tuesday 17 July 2007

Who does he think he's kidding

He really is peculiar. A whole lot of the time he gives every appearance of not giving a damn about anyone but himself, and certainly not giving a toss for their opinion.

Then Susan bless her makes a comment about my appearance and he comes over all solicitous. Am I eating enough, am I eating properly, am I sleeping properly. Blah, blah, blah.

Well this is the situation: when he isn't causing me grief I eat well enough, I weighed about 55kg when I was 25 and I weigh pretty much the same now. I'm not anorexic, eat fresh food in quantities etc etc. But when the shit hits the fan as for example it did last year when he behaved so despicably over taking my daughter from me for a week than I shut down. That week I ate almost nothing and lost a huge amount of weight.

Now I feel the tension escalating. We've got school holidays coming up and she's going away again. The only reason we all live under the same roof is because of her, so when she's away the misery is laid bare. The dysfunction that we are is utterly exposed.

His mother has taken the house off the market which means I've no chance in the near future of getting my money back. We're stuck in this danse macabre.

I didn't eat yesterday.

No comments: