Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Tuesday 31 July 2007

Why I sank the Hobgoblin

Well I forgot to mention it or perhaps I wasn't quite ready to but (The Slug) managed to infuriate me royally last night and how I didn't blow a gasket is simply down to flirting with the Hobgoblin instead.

He simply won't stop bringing crap into the house. In fits and starts, books, CDs, second hand videos, clothes, novelties, decrepit junk he can tinker with. Then it sits about on any available flat space, including the floor. Meanwhile I'm expected to clean around it, manage it and find That Thing in the midst of all the monumental clutter.

I'm fed up, fucked off, never agreed to live this way and said so last night as I re stacked the several feet tall stacks of old videos. Guess what he came back with? "Well I didn't agree to live like this either." Which is one of the stupidest things he has ever said. I invite you to think about it and suggest what he could possibly have meant.

Bastard.

No comments: