Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Thursday 30 August 2007

Point of order

When Blogger had a fit over my first attempt to reflect on my languid desire to strangle certain of my colleagues (oh, scroll down; there's a post I put together earlier today - a second attempt at the subject) I had in mind a jaunty subsidiary musing on something severely weird I had done earlier in the day.

All this abortive posting was done morning after the previous evening wherein I'd gracefully swan-dived off the wagon. Somewhat to my surprise I've clambered back on board and got my footing again. Which possibly explains why now, after a couple of solid days off the piss I can remember what I was thinking.

That morning I filed my toe nails for the first time in my life. I was sitting down to file my finger nails and through my hands I saw my toes; before I properly knew what I was doing I'd adopted a quasi-yoga position and started work on my toe nails.

Deeply peculiar behaviour. I need to do something about this before I find myself spending money on nail varnish and getting about with purple patches at the end of my feet.

Oh dear.

No comments: