Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Friday 31 August 2007

Things are looking up though!

For years upon years I've looked at The Slug and thought "Why won't you just drop dead of the coronory you're obviously going to have one day?"

Good news for modern woman. He's dragged himself to see the Quack. This is a bloke quietly sloping off to see the Doctor. Odd in itself.

And the darling quack has decided a bit of base line data's required. The documentation came through today. I left the letter unopened by the door, he came home while we were at the park, read it and left it open where I'd left it unopened, then went off to see a mate. Now I'd never dream of opening something addressed to him, but I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to have a gander at something to him on NHS letterhead.

I've had a chance to decipher some of the medico-gobble-de-gook. A CHD Risk Assessment is being undertaken. As part of this the following boxes have been ticked in the section under Biochemistry on the blood test form: Electrolytes, Liver and Lipids.

Pleeeeeeeese let the news be Bad.

No comments: