Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Monday 24 September 2007

I don't want to be a MAHList any more

I've rather boxed myself into a corner with this one. An athiest being someone who "doesn't believe in god" at least in the common parlance must accept the existence of the thing he or she 'doesn't believe in' or that is roughly the line of country I've been dragging myself across over the course of the past 48 hours. A more accurate description of my position would be that I'm a person who believes in the non-existence of a supernatural entity, requires not such a concept to explain the world about me however immense and complex it might be. This rational state has been termed nontheism.

The problem is that I can't be a MNHList: I wouldn't have the faintest idea how to pronounce that. Shit

No comments: