Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Wednesday 19 September 2007

I hate customers

Oh, this is another of those "Am I turning English? posts" but its undeniable. I hate them. I hate them all. I hate the ones that race up and down aisles pushing trollies or in mobility carts knocking merchandise and other customers aside in their single minded obsession with whatever it is that fills their tiny little minds. I hate the nit pickers who stand there for minutes after completing a transaction, looking for that one or two 'p' they think we might be taking out of them. I hate the ones who come back weeks after the event with something that wasn't quite right.

I hate you all. It is irrational. Right up until the moment when my meagre earnings are the only justification for having to give the kid glove treatment to some barnacle who has failed to notice the big red and white sign saying Buy One, Get One Free and taken only one. Oops. Can I come back and take another one? No You Can't. That would be theft. Fuck off.

No comments: