Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Friday 23 November 2007

Look at me

It is a very scary possibilty that the recent display of public disorder by a very small and probably excrutiatingly polite rabble of about 20 objectors to anyone debating the possibility of considering raising the question removing the requirement for priestly celibacy in the Roman Catholic set up is the most exciting thing to happen inside or round about the Camberwell Civic Centre since ... the year I did my HSC and had to dig my blazer out and put it on to attend one last long dreary Speech Night.

I can't remember a word anyone said at us last night, but such is the impact of the poisonous environment I can still, after all these years, murder the school anthem with great gusto, lyrical accuracy and all the tunelessness one would expect of the tone-deaf.

It isn't a very exciting part of the world.

No comments: