Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Monday 12 November 2007

Twist

Last week when I was in the first flow I was so in alt I was prepared to commit to turning around and in January and, all on my own, attempting the same thing with a second idea for a novel I've been kicking about for a while without ever getting serious about.

Now grim reality is setting in as I wade through the middle bit which has already exposed the false starting position and threatens to make the starting position unreachable. About four days after having my baby I was absolutely fired up and ready to go again. Then the happy hormones drained away and I was left wondering what the hell I'd gone and got myself into.

I can't wait for the end of the month so I can go back and weed out the crap which is a good 95% of what I am generating at the moment. And I can't hang about here all day moaning. I've got crap to write.

No comments: