Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Thursday 1 November 2007

Wow, can I procrastinate

There are many, many things at which I'm not good. Procrastination isn't one of them. I've wasted simply hours of perfectly good writing time on buggering around with settings and themes. I suspect I could do this for another twenty nine and a half days without raising a sweat.

If I ever have a word count to boast of I shall, er, confess.

In the mean time, news:

I've been promoted: as of Sunday week I shall be Senior Frustrated Novelist. The previous day will be the incumbent's swan-song. She's off to better remunerated pastures while she works on her first novel and awaits the verdict on her script draft submitted a few weeks ago and not yet outright rejected.

Apart from buggering around with themes this morning I stumbled across this sea of at least partially like minded souls, and was uplifted.

Electric blue is still the plan, but I'm also toying with Rita Hayworth-style RED. Not keen on Marilyn Blonde or Morticia Black. Any other suggestions?

No comments: