Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Wednesday 11 July 2007

Bugger it

She's got piles.

Never mind who for the moment. She's a bit mystified by the appeal of 'the whole gay thing' at the moment, as though taking it up the arse amounted to The Whole Gay Thing.

Don't know why I mentioned it except that it rather appeals to me that she has piles and can't ... [see previous post, and if you still don't understand - move on].

Mean time the staffing situation isn't any better. I gave half an hour of my precious life to persuading someone who can't cope with the pressure of an isolated environment selling booze, fags, lighters and gambling products that she remains a Valued Member of Staff.

That's half an hour of my life the company haven't adequately compensated me for.

No comments: