Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Wednesday 11 July 2007

Fishing expedition

I'm married. The man I'm married to is a serial prop finder - these are women who sleep with him, after he's convinced them he's trapped in a miserable marriage, his wife doesn't understand, blah, blah...

I don't particularly care who it is. It used to be someone out of town, but she's moved on so who is it? Just from time to time, when I haven't anything better to do, I turn possible candidates over in my mind.

In a town this size there must be a certain number of women prepared to put out for the going rate, but I believe he's more resourceful than that. I believe he'd also prefer to spend what cash he has on booze then women.

So it follows he's conned some poor bitch into giving it to him on a promise, or else she can't do better than him. There are plenty of potential candiates for Bit on the Side-in-Chief. I spent the evening baiting one of them.

I didn't enjoy myself quite as much as I'd imagined.

No comments: