Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Wednesday 18 July 2007

May I have your job please

I used to have a high paid job [not at Tesco] and I did it very well (until a merger resulted in one of two of us being surplus to requirements, and the higher paid one went).

I'd quite like a new job [though not necessarily with Tesco]. Pretty much any job would be better than the job I've currently got [though that might not be true if the putative employer were to be, say Tesco]. But the job I'd really like is that of the sad little herbert in Tesco own version of Grocery Towers who spends his (or her) working life monitoring the gibbering and ranting of what I believe is known as the blogosphere. Just the mention of Tesco causes a little blip in my hit rate.

So hello, sad little herbert in Tesco Towers feeding the paranoia of those who run the company. And by the way all the staff at the nearby Tesco do nothing but complain about all the many and very obvious problems with your new (so called) semi-self-service tills. And a lot of the customers are no happier. Nobody at all as a positive word for the tills. Even my techno-clued up daughter thinks they're weird.

Well done, muppets.

No comments: