Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Friday 24 August 2007

Palpitations

Suffered them last night, or this morning. I had a highly disturbed night's sleep overall but that was the scary bit. It was while I was lying in a lather of sweat, trying to work out what had set the anxiety attack off that I realised it I had been used to dream about being trapped in airport departure lounges with no way out but no longer do so. And I thought it so sad, since it probably reflects an acceptance of my grim fate and loss of hope for the future. Then I wake up to all that Alexander Downer nonsense and that other idiot Howard-lite creature and this doesn't seem like quite such a negative state of affairs. If only I could be happy and financially secure and living here from a position of strength rather than weakness.

No comments: