Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Friday 7 September 2007

Things I'm too tired to do

This list doesn't include cooking an evening meal for the family, scrubbing the bathroom out or having a couple of beers.

I have been awake since 4:00am this morning. Things I might at one point have commented on include:
  • the grotesque lewd humour to which I was subjected by the Big Swinging Dick and the Maltese Terrier before 9:00 this morning,
  • my opinion on the McCanns and what I make of their being interviewed at great length;
  • being the dubious pleasure of being patronised by my immediate supervisor,
  • The Argies sticking it up the Frogs*,
  • how much I loathe Yoda
  • why I hate my job
  • why my husband is a sad lazy fucker

But it has taken me so long to log in to Blogger that all I can offer is a tidied up but otherwise totally uninteresting piece on drivers and this list as an insight into what goes on in my tiny little mind.

I just might pick up on the lewd conversation bit. I didn't think that in this day and age it went on any where. Believe me, it does.

No comments: