Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Monday 10 September 2007

Yippee

I've briefly been distracted by my (relatively) extreme cleverness in founding a new movement destined to sweep the world, resolve all the current faith, ethnicity and economics-based conflict, reverse global warming, eliminate hunger and disease, find ET and generally clear the decks so that we have space for a whole raft of new isms and conflict.

So distracted I've hardly had time to bemoan the amount of alcohol passing my lips, the weight I'm piling on.

The Jolly Hulk is a cretin. She's actually proud of the fact that she's not learned a fucking thing about the job she's paid to do. She's perfected the art of laughing loudly and cajoling the other fools she works with to laugh along. Being jolly together is a lot less stressful than telling a colleague to pull her fucking finger out and do her job properly.

No comments: