Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Monday 19 November 2007

Back on track

What I will have in my hands at the end of the month is a very rough first draft but it should be complete. Anyone paying attention would notice that the word count has shot up because I was able to take a big chunk out of the cheese yesterday and I've taken another sizeable chunk out this morning already. That effort took me over the halfway mark and close to the point at which I'm on the home straight in the final third where I can unravel and re-ravel and do all the things I've been itching to do since the very start.

The polishing work might have to wait until the new year, but I will have a complete work to bring out and dust off as an alternative to the maths degree I was contemplating a couple of months ago, or even in addition to it. I just don't know how much I can take on, but I won't know unless I try so at least part of me is saying go for it, and to hell with housework. If the family don't care about clean and tidy, why should I?

No comments: