Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Friday 9 November 2007

I read other people's blogs, and the list I read is not confined to those for which links are provided. I browse other people's work out of curiosity. I return to those that challenge or reaassure, entertain or in some way touch me.

I write this one as a form of release, albeit well disguised a lot of the time. Things are less than absolutely wonderful, and it wouldn't be a good idea to put the less than wonderfulness of things on paper, for paper has a tendency to finish up in the wrong hands. I'm not well placed at present to allow things to get out of control. So I ditch the baggage on the ether and soldier on.

Well a couple of those who write and whose work I read have meditated very recently, each in their own way, on the morality and danger of blogging. So now I have something else to worry about.

It will be three weeks on Sunday. Some really good words, though not enough, have flown from my finger tips this morning. After this brief interlude I must return to that work; the weekend will be practically a wash out, so I must make an impression on my target today.

1 comment:

DS said...

Oh yes it can be dangerous but I recommend not worrying about it, in fact I am going to return to not worrying about it just as soon as possible.