Just add slake lime, then cook for a long as possible

Saturday 10 November 2007

The thing is insatiable. It demands and it demands and tonight I am too damn tired. I have to be up at some uncivilised hour, in order to be at work at 7:00. This is obscene. What possessed me to agree to this?

I shall be too tired tomorrow afternoon as well. That's two entire days of not wrestling with the lumpen creature. I have a clear run on Monday and Tuesday, but I thought that this time a week ago only for the offspring to be felled by one or other of the viral illness doing the rounds, it being that time of year.

That said the brief period at the keyboard this morning was sufficient to get me over the psychologically important 20k mark as it puts the half way stage in clear sight. The home stretch is likely to be a nightmare of reining in, but at least I shall be able to feel the thin buckle and submit to my will.

I'm too tired to have a proper moan. I'm off to bed.

No comments: